Click Book to Order
A Chilling story, told from the victims point of view.
Psychological Questions for the Above Book
1. Why was Marie upset with Cat in the beginning?
2. What do you think happened at home when they found out Amy was missing?
3. Why lock Amy in an attic and forget about her?
4. Why was it important for Amy to eat?
5. Why was it so important for Amy to kiss him when first captured?
6. Why was Jimmy upset with Marie when they were in the kitchen?
7. Why did Cat decide to kiss Jimmy when she so strongly refused the night before?
8. What actually happened to Cat that paralyzed her?
9. Why did Cat change her opinion about Jimmy when she heard him say “Good Job?”
10. Why the grey sweats for all new girls?
11. Is Jimmy violent, controlling, protective, or reactive?
12. Why did Cat think her Dad and God were mad at her?
13. Do you think Cat lied before the first officer encounter or did she just start it then?
14. Why did Jimmy give her ice for her eye, if he was upset with her and was the one who hurt her?
15. Why the ankle bracelets and the tying of the hands?
16. What was the reason behind sending Marie in the room after Jimmy raped Tara?
17. Why did Bubba choose Cat to sleep with?
18. Why was it so important for Cat to kiss Jimmy every morning? Why is she upset each time?
19. Why did Jimmy always start his day at 6 a.m.?
20. Did Jimmy protect his girls or the business?
21. How was Jake able to get personal information on people?
22. Why did Cat’s staring at Jimmy in the restaurant bother him?
23. Why did the gas station manager not believe Cat when she asked for help but the customer did?
24. Did the customer do the right thing helping Cat?
25. Why did Cat call her Dad instead of the Police?
26. How did the FBI get to Shreveport before Jimmy’s group?
27. Why wasn’t Jimmy mad at Cat when the Police were chasing them?
28. Why did Jimmy put more value on his books & Henry over his girls when the Shreveport Campus was hit?
29. Why did Cat come to jimmy’s recue when the officer questioned his emergency phone call?
30. Why did no one come when Tara was branded and screamed?
31. Why did Jimmy get bandages for Cat and Tara’s wrists if he never did it for any other girl?
32. Why did Mabel fuss over Jimmy when he first got to Slidel?
33. Did Mabel do the right thing by staying out of Jimmy’s business?
34. What was Luther to Jimmy? To Mabel?
35. Why did Cat agree to spend the night with Jimmy in Slidel?
36. What happened in the next room when Tara and Marie were killed? To Jimmy?
37. Why was Jimmy surprised when Cat decided to spend the night with him?
38. Why did Cat relax after playing with Jimmy’s beard?
39. Why did Cat question her thinking when she kissed Jimmy like a boyfriend?
40. Did Jimmy love Marie?
41. How important is Mabel to Jimmy? Is Dave to Jimmy?
42. Does Mabel think Cat likes Jimmy? Does she? Why/Why Not?
43. Did Jimmy kill Luther?
44. Why didn’t Cat run when Jimmy was unconscious?
45. Why is Jimmy so upset with Cat?
46. Why use rape as a punishment?
47. What are the results of isolation on a psyche? With Rape?
48. Why did Cat give up and accept her situation?
49. Why did Cat try not to get involved with her assignments?
50. Why did Cat allow herself to get involved with Jimmy?
51. Does Jimmy really love her? Is it real love? Is it fate?
52. How is Cat branded? Is Jimmy branded?
53. Is Jimmy insecure?
54. Why is Jimmy upset about being a cowboy?
55. Why was it okay for Cat to dress sexy and older when she was with Jimmy but not when in circulation?
56. Why teach Cat about diamonds?
57. Does Cat really need a bodyguard or was it only because of the compound?
58. Should Cat learn to fight and shoot?
59. Why was Rutgers name threatening to Jimmy?
60. What made Jimmy tell Cat about business basics?
61. Why was the news about Mitch a shock to Jimmy? To Cat?
62. What do you think happened to Mitch?
63. Is it important for a #1 (second in command) to know what is important to their boss?
64. Why was Cat frozen after killing in self-defense?
65. Why was Cat worried about Jimmy if he was her kidnapper?
66. Why did Cat willingly take on Jimmy’s persona?
67. If Cat was going bad, why not take the business away from Jimmy or kill him?
68. Why did Cat agree to blackmail the doctor?
69. Did Cat like Guido? Did Jimmy?
70. Why did Cat want real and aliases names used in the wedding?
71. Why did Jimmy agree to the extra time in prison? Did he trust Wade and Jake?
72. How did Cat know about Mr. Tillman’s involvement?
73. Why didn’t Cat’s mom recognize her right away? Why did Dad cry?
74. Why was Cat thrown by the last student question?
75. Does Cat love Wade?
76. How popular is this subject today?
77. Is it an important subject?
78. Why would Cat agree to do a lecture?
79. Do you think Cat is really running the business?
80. How did Jimmy get started in the sex business?
81. All the times Jimmy was pulled over, why wasn’t he arrested and taken in?
82. What is the reason behind renaming all the kidnapped?
83. What is the symbolism behind branding his girls?
84. When is it okay to teach kids about the human body?
85. Were Jimmy and Cat meant to be together?
86. How big is Jimmy’s business?
87. Why do people not believe kids, but they believe adults that lie?
88. Why did Anthony Werner become an attorney?
89. Why did Jimmy want Cat to rest on his lap every time she fell asleep in the truck?
If you think you know the story now, try again. There are more surprises instore.